Saturday, May 16, 2009

The rich get richer



This is a house that I did the inter trim on. It took 8 guys almost a year to trim out. The house sits on 35 acres and at a cost of 5 million. That was just for the house not the land. Dont get me wrong its a very nice house. I has 9 bedrooms with 7 full bath rooms. The rounded part the you can see goes from the basment all the way to the roof. I rember when the home owner was talking to the fance guy. The home owner said that it was a good deal at a 100,000 to have some of the land fanced off. Thats more than my house was. So like the title of the post The rich get richer.


14 comments:

brattcat said...

Wow. Did you enjoy doing all the trim work? It must have seemed endless... Did the homeowner move in before you finished?

Erik said...

We love our 850 square feet!

Anonymous said...

Must be nice...
I keep hoping to win the lottery.

Unknown said...

Crazy...how would you keep a house that size CLEAN!!
**shudders** Don't get me wrong..I would move in today if we had an extra $5 million kicking around..now where did I hide that money
**scratches head**

Erik said...

Sweet Momma -
A staff, of course. :D

Mr. New Dilemma said...

It is a now house though. Could use some landscaping.

Rahul said...

That's definitely amazing man!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's my house. NOT. lol.

must be nice to be rich.

new illuminati said...

The itch keeps getting scratchier, too. There is no cure for affluenza.
See http://hermetic.blog.com
http://enlightenment.today.com

Anonymous said...

nice trim work! I work in a similar trade, and it amazes me that some people dont bat an eye at spending more on their cabinets than I spent on my whole house!

Anonymous said...

Hi... neat... house?? what do you call that? I mean since it so huge.. a mansion??? Hmm... I'm related to a bunch of master carpenters... gives you a new appreciation. Would you mind following my blog if I followed yours?

Mabel Low said...

Wow... Nice!
Btw, droppin' by via blogexplosion. (;

Toothfairy said...

It's a cool house, but I wouldn't want to live in it... I would totally get lost! It's not cozy either. If you want to find someone, you'd better call them with your cell instead of walk around to search!

Dana Telecom said...

Wow, it is very expensive for me. Rich house.