Monday, February 23, 2009

MOES INFO PLACE


Hello my name is MO. I live in cincinnati Ohio. I grew up here and just can't seem to leave. I have moved away 4 times and every time I keep finding my way back. So I guess Ohio is home for me.
I have many travels, I taken many pictures of some really cool places I have been and seen. Being that I have grew up in a small town in Ohio, many of my friends just don't know that there is a great big world out there past the old mail box at the edge of town. No blast to them but I like to see new places and meet new people.
I will been adding some pictures on here and I also have another place were I have uploaded some pictues and video. Here is the link http://bikermo.flixya.com/
I hope you like my pictures. I am new to this so bear with me. Thanks for stoping by and please leave a comment.

No comments: